kroger community rewards program
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other non-profit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger's Community Rewards Program. The Dexter Community Band has joined the program. Below are the instructions to sign up for the Kroger Community Rewards Program and help the DCB receive rewards dollars.
The Dexter Community Band Kroger Nonprofit number is 90956.
Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please ask for one at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
Step by Step Instructions
- On the krogercommunityrewards.com page click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (ours is 90956) or name of organization (Dexter Community Band), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.